Write for Us – Follow The Fashion
Are you in love with our editorial content on Follow The Fashion? Are you an established publisher or Fashion Blogger? Or are you a fashion writer or someone who is looking for a guest blogger? We are also in love with you and you are welcome to write for us.
Writing for our site allows you share your knowledge with our fast-growing community by exchanging knowledge and tips. As a contributor, you are getting the following benefits:
- Disseminate your voice.
- Expand your knowledge
- Improve your skills as a writer or blogger
- Short profile bio along with image and social profile links
- Publish 1000+ words fresh and engaging article
Note: If you are looking to promote your brand through the blog post, then contact us for sponsored post. We can also do reviews, social media sharing and other types of promotions for your brand.
Content Rules and Guidelines:
- Content must be 100% fresh and unique. The length of article should be 1000+ to 2000 words. Your article should not be published elsewhere on the internet once we publish it.
- We welcome only informative and engaging article which will benefits to our readers. We choose you add references like bibliography, dates and website link information related to your topic.
- Article topic should not exceed seventy (70) characters. Every article should contain a summary and it may not exceed 200 words. You can think of this as an Abstract for the article. The article should be composed in articulate English, grammar transliteration, capitalisation, syntax and punctuation.
- We do not accept press releases, promotional copy, sales copy, and excessive self-promotional content. It should not contain content that violates any laws, infringe on any statute, or be defamatory in nature.
- We don’t accept copy righted image. It should be self-made or royalty free. I typically use pixabay.com, pexels.com, unsplash.com etc.
- The “Article Body” may contain more than one out bound link to related source. But we are unsure, your entire links will be published. Our editor will review all the back links and publish them, if they find any possibility that can help our users. External links should link to a resource/article and not be commercial in nature.
The process of becoming a contributor:
Once you are all set, submit your article yourself. We will review your content asap. Use the contact form or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.