4 Nature Republic Favorites that Live Up to the Hype
Nature Republic is a pioneer K-Beauty brand that has popularized South Korean beauty products and regimens to the global market. The brand is a highly popular South Korean skin care line known for its unique MD Water infused in all their products. Their extensive range of skincare, hair, body, and makeup products makes it an ideal one-stop-shop for all your beauty regimen needs. The company utilizes high-quality natural ingredients sourced from all over the world.
Here are some of the brand favorites that are definitely worth the hype:
Table Of Content
1. Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
You can use this highly versatile aloe vera gel as an all-around beauty product for your skin, hair, nails, and body. Formulated with up to 92% California Aloe Vera, this lightweight, the multi-functional gel provides quick, rapidly absorbed hydration without the sticky feeling and leaves a soothing, cooling sensation and a refreshing scent. Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel can be used in varied ways, including:
- Hair gel – apply generous amounts of the aloe vera gel on your hair using your fingertips immediately after bathing. It works as a hair gel that provides a light crunch on your hair, especially for wavy hair, and is often recommended as the ideal hair gel in the Curly Girl Method (CGM).
- Body moisturizer – massage the gel on your arms, legs, and even your entire body to provide quick and cooling hydration to your skin. You can also mix the gel into your lotion for added moisturization and a cooling sensation.
- Soothe sunburn – Aloe vera has anti-sunburn and sun protection properties. Apply the gel onto sunburnt areas for immediate relief. You can also mix the aloe vera gel into your sunscreen for enhanced UV protection before going out or beach swimming.
- Face mask – Mix aloe vera gel with any facial oil or cream moisturizer to make your face mask. The mixture creates a hydrating and protective barrier that locks in moisture in your skin. Ideal for a smooth, bedtime face mask routine.
- Soothe eye bags – Chill your aloe vera gel in the fridge and soak a cotton pad into the chilled gel and apply over your eyes to soothe tired and puffy eye bags.
- Soften lips – Soak a cotton pad into chilled aloe vera gel and apply it on lips for 3 minutes to moisturize cracked lips. Wipe away dead skin cells and apply lip balm to seal in moisture into your lips.
- Enhances makeup – Mix your primer and the gel in a 2:1 ration to make your makeup last longer and protect your skin from makeup irritation.
- After-shave – For men, apply the gel after shaving to soothe nicks, cuts, and irritation caused by shaving. For women, the gel can also be applied after shaving legs.
- Nail essence – Enhance your nails’ color by using aloe vera gel onto your fingernails and toenails after applying nail polish.
2. Snail Solution Emulsion
This award-winning Nature Republic emulsion is enriched with Snail Secretion Filtrate, making for an active skincare ingredient. Snail Secretion Filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and copper peptides, which repair skin, exfoliate dead skin cells, fade acne scars, and wrinkles, smoothen wrinkles and fine lines, and works as an overall skincare super ingredient. Gently dab the emulsion on your face after toning.
3. Snail Solution Hydrogel Eye Patch
Infused with 10,000 ppm of Snail Secret Filtrate, this hydrogel patch powerfully revitalizes your delicate eye area. It is also infused with an explosion of plant extracts to optimize eye area skin health.
After washing your face, apply the patches on your eye bags for 30-40 minutes. Carefully remove the pieces after, and dab on the remaining essence on your eye area for absorption.
4. Bee Venom Treatment Spot
Containing 77% Bee Venom Complex, this spot corrector treats acne scars, dark spots, acne breakouts, and other skincare issues quickly. It is also infused with active plant extracts, which all makes for a powerful skin correcting treatment. These include:
- Jojoba seed oil
- Olive oil
- Centella Asiatica extract
- Scot’s Pine leaf oil
- Oregano oil
- Rosemary leaf oil
- Willow extract
- Macadamia seed oil
- YlangYlang oil
- Geranium Flower oil
- Tea Tree leaf oil
- Green Purslane extract
- Baikal Skullcap leaf extract
- Cinnamon bark extract
- Magnolia bark extract
- Glacier water
Nature Republic is one of the most trusted skincare brands worldwide, so it has such a huge following. Its products are suitable for all parts of your body and made from natural ingredients.