Greek hairstyle: the most popular hairstyle of all time
Greek hairstyles is the most popular hairstyles. elegant take back her hair with beams, wavy bangs and romantic curls. After graduation otgremevshih balls, where the style is picked almost every other girl, he finally took shape in the main trend of the season – now ask yourself hairstyles Greek bride and guests of the major social events of the summer. Fairly easy installation as relevant as ever for special occasions – the hair, combed in the Greek style, in agreement with almost any outfit. followthefashion.net guides you – how and when to change hair in the Greek hairstyle.
The ideal length of hair for hairstyles Greek – at the shoulder blades. Despite the fact that long hair requires more care in the summer and take a long time to stow, they are best suited for elegant evening style. That’s why Hollywood so often wears her hair Angelina Jolie – actress never changes its luxurious length. However, and Heidi Klum ) , and Jessica Alba , and Rachel McAdams is also not averse to curl her hair curls in Greek, thus setting an example to owners of medium-length hair.
The main feature of the Greek styling – adorn the sides of her curly locks. In this case the hair should be completely or partially in a bun, which is also, in turn, can be either high and tight or low and relaxed. Sometimes a thin rim of hair supplements, decorated with rhinestones, or diadem, which is crowned with the head of Greek goddesses in paintings. Of course, if your hair is naturally curly, a hairstyle – quick and easy solution for the evening. Much harder to achieve the desired effect owners of straight hair – perming process takes time and diligence. Pin-curl hairstyle can for the Greek as the length (for pomp) and at the ends (for a more subtle and flirty way). Another, more modern version – twist the hair into plaits on both sides of the face and clasp fastening them on the back of the neck.
Goddess of the XXI century
If the ancient Greek goddess wore their hair parted in the middle and carefully curled locks laying on the side of a cone-shaped beam (sometimes suspended in a special grid), in recent years, Greek style survived the modernization. Today it is fashionable instead of the classic curly locks of hair braiding on the sides of two or three thin braids, woven neatly in a bun, or leave behind stacks of loose whorls, or decorate tiara hair, or tease them for luxury, or at all attached to the head artificial tails, constricted ribbons. Which version you prefer – and use this for special occasions. In Greek coiffure is most important comfort and feeling of femininity – in any design of this should be the determining factor.
How to create the perfect hair style in Greek style (for straight hair):
1. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner as usual. Allow hair to dry in air. When blow-drying hair will become too fluffy and not normally make it impossible to work with them.
2. Divide hair into three or four equal parts, it will facilitate the process of laying. Place a warm, if any, curling iron. If there is no iron, hair curlers soft cost.
3. Starting from the bottom, take a small hair and start to curl iron or curlers to cheat. Since iron is enough to leave a lock for 10-15 seconds, and with curlers have to suffer at least a couple of hours. Use your fingers to help form the curls of her hair evenly.
4 Apply the ready-made curls hair spray and place them. Actively use your fingers to shape and style.
5. Take two on either side of the Lock face and separate from the others, leading them forward. Gather the remaining hair into a low ponytail and secure with a rubber band. Twist the tail around the elastic band so as to obtain a low round beam.
6. Secure the beam invisible. Powder lacquer for greater fixation.
Always remember that haircut in the Greek style was originally conceived by Olympus as a work of art – otherwise it could not be worn on your head real goddess!
Incoming search terms:
- grecian hairstyles (422)
- greek hairstyles (109)
- greece hairstyle (98)
- greece hairstyles (76)
- hairstyles for balls (40)
- greek goddess hairstyles (34)
- grecian hair (28)
- grecian hairstyle (26)
- Grecian hair styles (24)
- greek style hairdos (24)
- popular hairstyles (24)
- grecian upstyles (23)
- greek hairstyles for prom (23)
- ancient greek hairstyles (23)
- grecian style hairdos (23)